Saturday, April 21, 2018

I'm so glad you could stop by.

 

Don't you just hate it when this happens?


 

Which one would you prefer as a stress reliever?

 

Funny how this shit never gets old.

 

GARGANTUAN CAAWWKK!

I'm so glad you could stop by.

 

Every now and then, 

someone at Hogwarts would cast a spell 

not listed in the curriculum.

Holy moly!

I'd say he's really begging for it. 

 Best bros after five tequila shots.

Oh, yeah!   Oh, yeah! 

Oh, yeah!

I’ve heard this a dozen or more times with str8 buddies 

at the gym after 

a  workout.

Roddy was a naughty boy so Fredrick gave him a  thorough 

tongue lashing.

The boy was truly 

a stellar pupil.


 

Water sprite sightings are uncommon but 

oh-so-memorable.

I know this takes 

a lot of practice.

This time, Rodney was truly fucked silly.

Seems like 

a reasonable request 

to me.

Waves of passion ensued.



No comments:

Post a Comment