Sunday, April 29, 2018

What I'm looking for is a hot piece of ass.

What I'm looking for is a hot piece of ass.



Chris always enjoyed a nice serving 

of college boy.

This is how we keep 'em down on the farm.

Hard strokes are the best strokes.

That first sniff of daddy’s fur is  always intoxicating.

 

I could get into this kind of sword play.

 

One hour later, Malcum was found  dead in an alley ... 

bludgeoned to death. Suspicious cock-shaped bruises all over his face. 

Film at 11 00.


Taking initiative is one sure way to get ahead.



Yup. Sydney was getting totally fucked.


 Henry was of the opinion that he could do a better job than anyone else.

Oh yes, Daddy likes his dark meat.


 It had been a long dry spell. Ergo, Chesley was back to humping pillows.

C'mon guys, 

I said 'no teeth.'.

Montague's surprise party was exactly that!

 

Wut you lookin' at?


Dear Lord, I thank thee for this bountiful spread you have provided me.






ORDER IT HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment